Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

AN OVERTHINKER CHILD

 

"AN OVERTHINKER CHILD"
BY BUSHRA RIAZ



    John, a five- to a six-year-old boy, sitting in the clinic with his mother, had a cookie envelope in his hand. It was 5:30 p.m. The baby had not been to the clinic before, so he was shocked by his mother who was talking on the phone and the boy was sitting on the bench. John was watching his mother when his mother came, just then a voice came to John's ears that were another child's screaming and crying. John was afraid that if something happened inside, the child who goes inside screams and cries, some children were going to check before he went to the doctor's room. Curiosity was growing like water towards a river.

    I think the child is scared or he should be given a cookie envelope Ha! When I asked the child, he asked in a very sweet and innocent manner, "What is the place?" I replied that you would be examined here to find out if you were given fruit or chocolate. The child interrupted me and asked why the other children went inside and cried. Her mother hung up the phone and started coming here.

    I thought she would be a proud woman who would not give her child any time at all. In the meantime, her mother hung up the phone and started coming here. I thought she would be a proud woman who would not give her child any time at all. Why did you come? She was just about to tell me that it was my turn and I apologized and went inside. And ten minutes later, when he came out with his arms folded, the child asked in a curious voice, "Aren't you given any fruit?" I did not answer because I am older than you.

    The child stares at me for a while and asks, "Didn't you get any chocolate?" His mother, Christine, picked him up and told him not to question her. But June turned around and looked at me. And her mother had taken her to the doctor's room for an examination. The child stares at me for a while and asks, "Didn't you get any chocolate?" His mother, Christine, picked him up and told him not to question her.

    But June turned around and looked at me. And her mother had taken her to the doctor's room for examination. As if he had discovered a treasure. And he looked at me and said that Hooray! Ho-ho! I got chocolate aha! So, in such a long time, his mother came to me and stopped and said thank you, otherwise, he would have cried like other children. I replied that it was my duty and left the clinic with my hand shaken.

 

Post a Comment

7 Comments