Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOVE IN UNIVERSITY

"LOVE IN UNIVERSITY"
BY AFAQ KHAN



    After I completed college, I was looking for admission in a University. One day, I came to know about the most famous and high standard University that was known as the “University of Central Punjab, Lahore”, and people usually knew that University around the country as “UCP”. I thought that would be the best choice to study and complete the “BS English Literature, and Linguistics” degree there. I got admission there. I was very happy, satisfied and was spending a life that was full of fun and enjoyment. With the passage of time, I had known many people there, and some of them had been my very good friends, but Faizan, Subhan, and Jahanzaib were my best friends and brothers who I always loved a lot.

    One day, I was walking and came across a girl in the University. She was the most beautiful, attractive, and hot girl I had ever seen in my life, and I wasn't myself anymore at that moment. I just couldn’t take my eyes off her rounded, gorgeous, and shining face. She was shining like a diamond or a star in the sky that shines every night. I had seen many girls in my life but not like her ever who had made me her's in a single sight.

    She had so beautiful, attractive, and delightful brown colored hair, and her bigger black eyes were amazing, and catchy that made me fall for her. As soon as she got her beautiful eyes up and looked at me in my eyes, I wasn’t there anymore but had vanished into her attractive eyes, and I couldn’t stop looking at her.



    I wanted to talk to her, and know her a bit, but I couldn’t make it because she already had gone away. I wanted to chase her so that I could get a chance to talk to her for a while, but again, I couldn’t. I thought she might not like that, and began to wait for an appropriate time.

    One day, I was walking on the ground floor in University where she again suddenly came in my way and was standing right there in front of me. I did have to talk to her at that time, but I was very nervous and didn’t even know how to start a conversation with her. I tried my best and pushed myself towards that, I turned around, and went close to her.

    As soon as I was getting closer to her, my heart began to beat so high. When I got there, I said, “Hi, how are you?” “I’m fine thank you”, she said in return, and asked, “How could I help you please?”. I was very nervous and didn’t understand anything that to do, I suddenly said to her, “Could I know your name please?”. She said, “I’m Sapphire”, while in return, I replied, and said, “My name is Khan, and it is very nice to meet you, Sapphire”. She said, “Nice to meet you too”. I said, “Thank you Sapphire”, and went away.

    After some time, when I completed my 2nd semester, I was shifted into her section or class to study ahead. That section was known as “Section C”, which was all coincidentally, and I was very glad to see her there. As soon as I began to spend time with her, I had come to know a lot of things about her, that was what I truly wanted. I had to know her as much as possible. after I spent some time with her, I had known her a bit like she was a quiet girl in the class, didn’t like to talk much. In fact, she was a very shy person. She was a completely different girl than most of the others.

    The way, she used to dress up, was really delightful, and attractive. The more, I came to know her, the more, I fell for her. When I spent a lot of time with her, I had known her very well what she used to like, and what she didn’t. and I always tried my best never to mistreat her by a mistake though I respected her more than myself, and always tried to help her out with anything.  



    And I wanted her to know me too. So, I became one of her good classmates so that she could get a chance to know what kind of man I was. After spending a very good time with her, she had known a lot about me.

    She was in my mind all the time, doesn’t matter if I was working or sleeping, but I couldn’t stop thinking about her. She had been in my mind, and heart so deeply. I was going crazy about her, but I couldn’t take my mind off her. I thought of getting her, marrying her, looking after her more than myself all the time, and spending the rest of my life with her in her pretty arms where I could get the rest and peace of my life.

    And then I wanted to tell her everything about my feelings, and propose to her not to be my girlfriend, but my future wife who I could spend the rest of my life with. I made up my mind to tell her the truth about my heart. The other day, when I saw her, I asked her if she could have some spare time so that I could tell her a very interesting story. But she said, “I’m sorry, I’m sort of busy right now maybe some other time please”. I said, “Sure, take your time, when you feel comfortable, and have some free time, I’ll tell you it at that moment”. And we both went away.

    Actually, I had to tell her my feelings in the way of a short story where I could tell her everything about the life that I had to spend with her in her peaceful arms. I had to let her know that I didn’t have to be her boyfriend, or I didn’t have to make her my girlfriend, but my wife, soulmate, half-life, and everything.

    I was missing her very much, wanted to see her, and tell her the story. I went to see her in University, as soon as I got her there, “Hey Sapphire, how are you doing?” I said, “I’m doing great”, She said. I directly asked her if she had some spare time to listen to the story at that time. She said, “Yes, I would love to listen to your interesting story right now”.

    I began to tell her the story by saying that, “There is a man who is so in love with a girl, and wants to propose to her to be his spouse, and wife so that he could spend the rest of his life with her, in her beautiful arms. He has to tell the girl that he wants to get married to her. After he makes her his life partner forever, he wants to shift into another country with her where he’ll have a nice job and business. He has to spend his whole life with her in another country where he is going to be able to complete her all necessities because he is going to get a great job and his own business there.

    He will look after her more than himself and love her more than anyone or anything around the whole world. His whole world is just going to be her. In the morning, he will get up before she does, and surprise her with her favorite foods or different kinds of dishes in the breakfast sometimes, and he will slowly whisper in her ears, kiss her ears and forehead to wake her up.

    After he wakes her up, he will get her in his arms, and feed her with his own hands. When he gets her in the kitchen, he will slowly get into there, get her in his arms, put his hands on her tummy, tightly hug her from her backside, and kiss her on her shoulder, and neck. He will take her hands into his so that he can help his wife in the kitchen.



    Every weekend night, he will take his wife on a date, not just for a few days, months or years, but his whole life, he will date her on weekends with their children even. During the vacations, he will take her to visit different countries in the world. He will always work out with his wife along so that they always feel fresh, strong, and young forever. He will take care of her physic as much as he looks after his own. He will never separate the smile from her beautiful face, but keep her smile, laugh, and happy forever.”

    And then I turned around, looked at her in her beautiful eyes, and said, “That is how he wants to spend his whole life with her” “She would be too lucky to get such a romantic, and caring husband” she said.

    “Now, the question is that how he should propose to her, and tell her the reality about his feelings though he is very nervous, and doesn’t understand what to do”. I asked, “he should directly propose to her and tell her everything, and it depends on her what she decides then”, she said.

    As soon as I heard that, I got my knees on the ground, got her both hands into mine, looked into her eyes very confidently, and said to her, “That the story that you heard a while ago, is not any story, but the reality of my life that I want to spend with you. I don’t want to be your boyfriend, but your husband, and I don’t want you to be my girlfriend either, but my wife, spouse, soulmate, and the peace of my life.” She was quiet, and didn’t say a single word, and was just listening to me. Then I got her hands into mine more tightly, and said, “Will you marry me Sapphire, and would you like to let me be your future kids’ daddy please?”.


    The moment, I said all that, my heart was beating so high, my legs, and hands began to tremble, and I was waiting so badly for what she would respond.

    She was completely quiet, didn’t understand what to say maybe, but after a while, she said, “You are a very nice man, but that is impossible”. As soon as I heard all that, my heart was completely broken and got tears into my eyes. “Why, Sapphire, is there anything wrong with me or you think anything else?” I asked very slowly, and politely.

    “No, No, there is nothing wrong with you, but I just cannot be in a relationship. Not just with you, but anyone” she said.

    I was quiet, didn’t say or ask her anything else, I thought she might not like that. I just said to her, “OK, Sapphire see you take care of yourself a lot”, and then went away to hide my tears.

    I was so broken and hurt, I had no other choice except to have tears in my eyes. After I felt a little better. I said to myself, “I surely don’t know why she can’t be in a relationship, but I’ll always be by her side as a friend, I’ll never go away from her, and always look after her, support her in her life, and try again and again to win her heart”. That was what I had promised myself.

Post a Comment

27 Comments

  1. A beautiful story I ever read in my life,at the time when I was busy in reading this story I was so impatient to read it more and more. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job keep it up ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lack of figurative language but a nice fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very deep and romantic one... Simply loved it! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohooo hoooo
    Afaq Khan.... 🙊 speechless man....Beautiful story 👏 amazing... She's is really lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma sha Allah this is very interesting story. Well-done afaq khan. Amazing yr👌❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting story
    Keep it up bro best of luck for future

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man!! It was too "Aww" story..
    Stay positive, I would say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This story is mesmerising, it written in a really splendid way .. good job Afaq .. ur creativity is awfully praising.👍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good. This is a good effort. Really a tremendous story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing yar ..
    Had dy pera 🔥💗

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome content bro ! I like it. Expecting more content like this ❤️

    ReplyDelete