Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BIRTHDAY PARTY

 

"BIRTHDAY PARTY"
MARYAM MAQSOOD & ZAHRA FIRDOUS

 


Once upon a time I remember when I was in college life my friend decided to invite me late night on her birthday party, I was very excited, I decided to ask my father but I was little bit nervous because it was first time and I never stayed late night from home I asked my father. He said, ok no problem but you should take a permission from your mother too maybe she will not allow you or rather take your younger brother with you.

Ok, father, I will ask mom. Mom can I go to celebrate my friend’s birthday party please don’t say no because I am very excited and he invited me for the first time at night. Mom said, “ok you can go but be there in time” I replied: “Thanks mom you are the best mom ever”

I started preparing the gift for my best friend and I know she like dolls because she has a collection of dolls. I was feeling so excited and was imagining the late-night party that I am going to see first time ever in my life. I dressed up and ran away. I reached there and my all my friends were looking Adorable and were enjoying late-night party we have a lot of fun all were playing games and dance over the stage the birthday cake which she cut the chocolate cake which was one of my favorite cake ever as I expected it was tasty too. It was the best night ever in my life.

The way I sing a song for my friends because I was good in singing and we played Antakshiri the game in which you have to sing a song and play background music because my friend knows the most favorite game I love to play whenever we are together till now, we play that game. I enjoyed with my friends having old memories how we use to bunk from the class and have lunch together.

The time was over and I was waiting for my father to come over but I waited for 5 or 10 minutes but he didn’t come I was feeling nervous my all my friends went I was staying alone at a side I was scared I started running. I saw a shadow and I felt that the ghost is beside me and I started running again and again and I started crying at last I reached home I started crying,

She asked me questions what happened, why are you crying. I told all story and my mother got angry and she said because of that I don’t give you permission but you never listen to me.

My mother told all the story to father and he said that was me I was running behind him but he was hiding and running away from me and then he suddenly disappeared I was shocked when my mother started laughing and I was feeling tension free.

The next day, I went to college and told my whole story to my friends and they started laughing and said it was the best adventure for you in your lifetime and the adventurous night ever everyone had given great response and loved that. And next time I wish to have that type of party in my life. And was the best ever night party in my life and a memorable one which I will never forget in my whole life.

 

Post a Comment

25 Comments

  1. Good job girls keep it up������

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best story keep it up������

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring story wonderful keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow fabulous.. Good try.. Amiazing🌹

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent story. Well work.All birthday parties are really awesome especially the ones with our best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the narration and unpredictability of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing experience..i want more such types of thrilled stories.. Keep it up ����

    ReplyDelete